Our gatherings and meetings will help you connect you to other people, enjoy friendship, grow spiritually and receive leadership training. In addition, our Messiah Ministry Teams provide you the opportunity to serve the church in conjunction with other believers who are enjoying service alongside you. Check out the many options each week.
- Women’s Discipleship: There are several Discipleship groups for women each week. If you are interested in the Discipleship program, please contact us.
- Women’s Days Away – Days of prayer and quiet time
- Weekly Women’s Book Club and Bible Study
- Participation in the church’s Recreation Center Events.
- Annual two-night retreat: This is a time of worship, teaching, relaxation, fun and fellowship.
As men, we have made a decision to fight for a truly noble cause, the cause of Christ, and to understand that this battle cannot be fought alone. We need other brothers in our foxholes who will come alongside and lift us up. Spend a little time with the men of Messiah and you will find the support, friendship and resources you need to help you live the life God meant for you live as a husband, father, son and friend. This is the goal of our Men’s Ministry through our many weekly gatherings:
- Men’s Discipleship: There are several Discipleship groups for men each week. If you are interested in the Discipleship program, please contact us.
- Men’s Monthly Breakfast-Third Saturday of the month at 8am-Breakfast provides the men with sustenance both physically and spiritually as they study Series 33: Manhood Restored putting men in step with a gospel-centered manhood that will enrich every facet of their lives.
- Annual Men’s Retreat: A one night get away held in the spring/summer where men gather together to seek the Lord and grow in their relationship with Him and each other.
“Men become better men in the company of other Christian men.”
Senior Spirits Ministry
The Senior Spirits meet on Sunday at 8:30AM for a Bible study and then often throughout the month. Their main ministries are:
- The Pantry, a food pantry that serves our church and its friends and families,
- Prayer shawls, and
- The Angel Bears that have been distributed to hundreds of people in need of comfort, hope and love.
Annual Fellowship Events have become a tradition at Messiah. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Easter Breakfast, Penny Drive Ice Cream social, Friend Day Barbecue, Pastor Appreciation Annual Basketball Tournament, and other special events throughout the year draw us together in fellowship