Date(s) - 02/28/2021
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Stop! We ask that you comply with Maine’s policies for visitors traveling from out-of-state. In order to attend church in person, people who are not from Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont, must have already completed their 14-day quarantine in Maine or have received a recent negative COVID-19 test result. Maine residents who have visited states other than those listed above must also comply with this rule. We welcome you to visit us in person once you comply with these requirements.
We are excited to invite you to attend service in person. However, in order to attend in person, you must do two things:
- You must read and comply with these: COVID safety Feb 2021
- You must reserve a spot for you and your family members since attendance is restricted. Reserved your spot below.
We have three service options:
- Sunday Sanctuary Service– Adults and youth grades 7th-12th. Face coverings are required at all times.
- Sunday Youth Group– Youth grades 7-12 go to the dance studio for entire service. Please have your youth enter through the ROC entrance for service. Face covering are required at all times.
- Sunday Children’s Ministry Service– Children ages 5 to 12 go the gym for the entire service. Parents with children ages 5 to 12, please register your children for this service. Children will be doing socially distanced activities. Face coverings are required at all times. Drop off is at the ROC door at 9:15AM and pick up is after church outside that same door. Registration Forms will be provided at check in and are required for all children attending this service.
- Sunday Nursery– A nursery worker will be provided for ages 0-4. Check in at the Sanctuary foyer then take your children down to the fellowship hall at 9:15AM. No snacks are allowed. Children ages 2 and under are not required to wear a face coverings.
If you don’t feel comfortable attending in person, we encourage you to join us virtually here:
Bookings are closed for this event.