We are excited to invite you to attend service in person. However, in order to attend in person, you must do two things:
- You must read and comply with these: COVID safety Mar 2021
- You must reserve a spot for you and your family members since attendance is restricted. Reserved your spot below.
We have three service options:
- Sunday Sanctuary Service– Adults and youth grades 7th-12th. Face coverings are required at all times.
- Sunday Youth Group– Youth grades 7-12 go to the dance studio for entire service. Please have your youth enter through the ROC entrance for service. Face covering are required at all times.
- Sunday Children’s Ministry Service– Children ages 5 to 12 go the gym for the entire service. Parents with children ages 5 to 12, please register your children for this service. Children will be doing socially distanced activities. Face coverings are required at all times. Drop off is at the ROC door at 9:15AM and pick up is after church outside that same door. Registration Forms will be provided at check in and are required for all children attending this service.
- Sunday Nursery– A nursery worker will be provided for ages 0-4. Check in at the Sanctuary foyer then take your children down to the fellowship hall at 9:15AM. No snacks are allowed. Children ages 2 and under are not required to wear a face coverings.
If you don’t feel comfortable attending in person, we encourage you to join us virtually here:
Bookings are closed for this event.